12 Day Honeymoon in Tahiti
Moorea · Huahine · Bora Bora · Tahiti
Celebrate your honeymoon with this spectacular 12 day package to the Islands of Tahiti where you will stay in quality and comfortable accommodations. You will be pampered with a couple’s massage and great excursions.
- Snorkel the turquoise waters in Bora Bora where you will see rays, friendly black tip sharks, and a beautiful coral garden
- Take in the gorgeous view of Cooks Bay and Opanohu Bay from the Belvedere Lookout Point in Moorea
- Hike the Coconut Trail
- Enjoy authentic Polynesian culture on the island of Huahine or simply relax on the beautiful white sand beaches
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airports, resorts, and ferries
- Ferry service
- All Inter-island flights
- 3 nights at the Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea in a Garden view room
- 30 minute Monoi Maitai Couples Massage
- Honeymoon gift – 1 black pearl in a jewel case
- 3 nights at the Hotel Maitai Lapita Village in a Premium Garden Bungalow
- 1 free cocktail for 2 plus 1 t-shirt and 1 pareo
- 3 nights at the Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora Hotel in an Overwater Bungalow
- Bubbly Sunset 4×4 Tour
- 2 nights at the Hotel Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Standard Room
- Romantic Sunset of Tahiti and Moorea by Boat
- 11 breakfasts and 6 two-course dinners
WHAT’S not INCLUDED?
- Municipal tax in Moorea of 1.68 Euros per person per night
- A local tax of 12.5 Euros per person at the Hotel Manava Suite Resort in Tahiti
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals/beverages where not included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Fares start at $6,250* CAD per person based on double occupancy from November 2020 – March 2021 excluding holidays and blackout dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for complete package information.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.