7 NIGHT AUTHENTIC POLYNESIA
Tahiti · Moorea
Explore the islands of Tahiti and Moorea on your own as you immerse yourself in the Polynesian culture. Find a roulotte and have your favorite crepes. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters and see brightly colored fish, rays, and friendly black tip sharks. Enjoy the view from your beach bungalow or relax on the beach. This is Tahiti for you to experience your own way.
- Rent a car or take a tour of Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Iti and see beautiful waterfalls, lush grottos, and black sand beaches
- Visit the market and have dinner at the roulottes in Papeete
- Visit a pineapple plantation in Moorea
- Hike the Coconut Trail and take in the view from the Belvedere Lookout Point
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airport, Guest Houses, and ferries
- Roundtrip ferry service from Papeete to Moorea
- 3 nights at the Relais Fenua Guest House
- 4 nights at the Moorea Beach Lodge in an Air Conditioned Beach Bungalow
- 7 breakfasts
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Daily onsite taxes of approximately $1.75 CAD per night
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals/beverages where not included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Fares start at $3,338* CAD per person based on double occupancy during the low season from November – April excluding holidays and blackout dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for complete package information, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.