Canadian Resident Exclusive with Far and Away Adventures!
This 7 Night Paul Gauguin All-Inclusive Tahiti Cruise Includes:
- Flights from Los Angeles to Tahiti
- Airport to Cruise Transfers
- Beverages, including soft drinks, beer, and an excellent selection of wine & spirits
- Watersports that include kayaking and paddleboarding
- Gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All meals in all venues
- Complimentary room service
Cruise: Dec 8 – 15 or 15 – 22, 2018
Cruise: Dec 7 – 14 or 14 – 21, 2019 for $4,995 CAD
Designed specifically to sail the lagoons of French Polynesia, The Gauguin visits small ports that larger vessels can’t reach, effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas.
- 5+-star rated
- 217-member crew serving just 332
- Voted “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” in Travel +
- Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and “#2 Top Small Cruise Line” in Conde Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards
- Les Gauguines, our onboard Polynesian troupe of hostess/entertainers
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles
- Use of exclusive, private beach in Bora Bora and private motu off the coast of Taha’a
- Windsurfing and optional SCUBA diving also available aboard The Gauguin
- Live onboard entertainment
- Onboard casino
Discover your own island inspiration in the destination that enchanted painter Paul Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and countless others. In one wonderful week, you’ll explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. Once you’ve made these islands your home—even if just for a week—they’ll always be calling for you to return.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, a private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- Explore Bora Bora your way—visit an exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkelling, kayaking or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride.
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are per person in Canadian dollars and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.