8 NIGHT POLYNESIAN ESCAPE
Moorea · Maupiti
If you like to travel off the beaten path and experience island life like one of the locals, then this package to Moorea and Maupiti is for you. Start your holiday in beautiful Moorea in a newly renovated beach bungalow. Explore the Monoi Road or discover the lagoon by outrigger canoe. Then take a short flight to the secluded island of Maupiti also known as the “Mini Undiscovered Bora Bora”. Here you will not find any 5–star resorts, only guesthouses. This package is designed for you to disconnect from the outside world and immerse yourself in the tastes, sights, and culture of French Polynesia.
- Dive one of the many sites to explore the tropical fish in Moorea
- Charter a catamaran for the day
- Experience a Polynesian cultural show with the fascinating Fire Dance
- Explore the caves of Vai’ea on Maupiti
- Visit Motu Pae’ao, one of the oldest archeological sites in all of French Polynesia dating back to the 9th century
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airports, Guest Houses, and ferries
- Roundtrip ferry service from Papeete to Moorea
- Roundtrip flights from Papeete to Maupiti
- 4 nights at the Moorea Beach Lodge in an Air Conditioned Beach Bungalow
- 4 nights at the Pension Espace Beach in a Traditional Beach Bungalow
- 8 breakfasts and 4 dinners
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Daily onsite taxes of approximately $1.75 CAD per night
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals/beverages where not included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Fares start at $4050* CAD per person based on double occupancy for stays during low season from November 2021 – April 2022 excluding holidays and blackout dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for complete package information, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.