The best way to experience the island and incredible lagoons is on this combo trip exploring by both land and lagoon. Enjoy magnificent 4 star resorts, an overwater bungalow, 3 nights and 4 days private sailing on a catamaran anchoring in the most scenic locations with sunset views, incredible lagoons and lush mountains.
- Flights with Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles/Papeete/Los Angeles
- Welcome Fresh Flower Lei
- 3 Nights Intercontinental Tahiti Resort – Superior Lagoon View Room with breakfast daily
- 1 free Polynesian gift
- Full Day Mountain 4×4 Papenoo Valley Tour
ITI ITI LEEWARD ISLANDS MAHE 36 PRIVATE CATAMARAN
- 3 Nights on 36 Foot Catamaran
- Sail from Raiatea to Taha’a to Bora Bora
- Accommodation in a spacious cabin (no Air Conditioning), Queen Size cabin with large porthole
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Captain and Hostess to sail and prepare all meals
- Enjoy beach combing, snorkeling, shark and sting ray swim, and the peace and tranquility of living on the lagoons.
BORA BORA PEARL BEACH RESORT & SPA
- 3 Nights Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in an Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast daily
- All interisland flights and transfers included
- Personal planning and package customization available with Tahiti Expert Carl Henderson
- Exclusive Destination Guide and Travel Tips provided with final documents
Book this Vacation Package
Valid for Sales: Until Dec. 31/19
Valid for Low Season Travel: Jan 12 2019 to Mar 31 2019 or Jan 12, 2020 to March 31, 2020
Surcharges apply for peak season travel outside the above dates. High season rates add minimum of $1375 CAD per person
Prices are per person based on double occupancy including all taxes except a local tax of about $2 CAD per person, per night paid locally to your hotel.
Air prices are based on lowest class of service availability on Air Tahiti Nui which may not be available at the time of booking in which case an additional charge will apply.
A lower rate may be available routing you via San Francisco rather than LA with other airlines. Best available pricing will be confirmed at the time of quotation.
Prices are subject to change and based upon availability at the time of booking
****It is recommended that we customize and tailor this package to suit your specific travel desires. ****
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.