Moorea · Fakarava
This fabulous Deluxe Diving Combo gives you a few nights in Moorea when you first land in French Polynesia. Enjoy 2 dives while staying on this beautiful island. Then you will fly to Fakarava to board your diving catamaran – your home for the next 8 nights. You will experience some of the world’s greatest diving in the Tuamotu Archipelago.
- Dive in Moorea where you will find sting rays, colorful fish, lemon sharks, and the beautiful rose shaped corals
- Dive from the comfort of your crewed catamaran
- Sail to secluded bays
- While diving in the Tuamotus, watch for sharks, dolphins, mantas, tunas, jacks, barracudas and much more!
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airports, resorts, and ferries
- Roundtrip ferry service from Papeete to Moorea
- 4 nights at the Manava Beach Resort and Spa in a Garden View Room, includes breakfast and dinner daily
- 2 x 1-tank dives in Moorea
- Roundtrip flights to Fakarava
- 8 nights onboard a diving catamaran (maximum 8 guests)
- 1 skipper and one hostess
- 1 or 2 diving instructors depending on the number of guests onboard
- Up to 2 dives daily while onboard the catamaran
- Diving equipment
- All meals
- Water, coffee, and tea (mineral water not included)
- Kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, and excursions organized with the crew
WHAT’S not INCLUDED?
- Daily onsite taxes of approximately $1.75 CAD per night
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals/beverages where not included in the itinerary
- Gratuities onboard the diving catamaran
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Fares start at $9,999* CAD per person based on double occupancy from November – April excluding holidays and blackout dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for complete package information, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates. Non-diver rates are available upon request. Custom dive packages are available.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.