DIVING IN MOOREA AND RANGIROA
Moorea · Rangiroa
Explore the marine life as you dive in the crystal clear waters of Moorea and Rangiroa. Enjoy 6 dives of each island and see the vast array of aquatic species. Get ready for an experience of a lifetime!
- Dive in the warm waters of Moorea where you will find sting rays, colorful fish, lemon sharks, and the beautiful roseshaped corals
- Hike the Coconut Trail and take in the spectacular vista from the Belvedere Lookout Point
- Dive the famous Tiputa Pass in Rangiroa
- Visit the pink sand beaches
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airports, resorts, and ferries
- Roundtrip ferry service from Papeete to Moorea
- 4 nights at the Manava Beach Resort in a Garden View Standard Room, includes breakfast and dinner daily
- Roundtrip flights to Rangiroa
- 4 nights at the Hotel Maitai Rangiroa in a Garden Bungalow, includes breakfast and dinner daily
- 6 dive pass
WHAT’S not INCLUDED?
- Daily onsite taxes of approximately $1.75 CAD per night
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals/beverages where not included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Fares start at $5,450* CAD per person based on double occupancy from November – April excluding holidays and blackout dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for complete package information, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates. Non-diver rates available upon request. Custom dive packages are also available.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.