Over the course of 13 unhurried nights, The Gauguin allows you to discover the South Pacific’s most storied, beautiful, and culturally vibrant islands, towns, and cities. No matter what kind of experience you seek, from soaking in the sun on the Society Islands’ white-sand beaches to immersing yourself in the unique cultures of Fiji and Tonga, when you follow in the wake of the world’s most famous explorers in the South Pacific, there are treasures to discover at every port.
- Surrounded by one of the largest barrier reefs in the world, you can see an abundance of tropical fish and beautiful coral blooms while visiting tiny Beqa Island.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
- Call on beautiful Fijian ports, including the bustling capital city of Suva, which effortlessly combines Polynesian flair with European sophistication, and Savusavu, called the “Hidden Paradise of Fiji”
• Explore Tonga, the last remaining Polynesian monarchy and only South Pacific nation never colonized by Europeans
• Cross the International Date Line while en route to Aitutaki, a tiny island in the Cook Islands that’s home to one of the world’s most spectacular lagoons
Featured Guest Host
David Keeling – Distinguished Professor of Cultural Geography
Included in rates
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles including all ground transfers and dayrooms
• Accommodations for 12 nights aboard the 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin
• All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
• Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer, and spirits
• Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by
local naturalists and a variety of special guests
• A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding,
and the use of snorkel equipment throughout your cruise
Pre and Post extensions are available as well. Let me know what you are looking for and let me put together the Spectacular Vacation Experience you deserve.
Note: Rate on package includes the 10% discount for CDN Residents
Contact for more information: Gwen Schilling, ECC , Expedia Cruises
Book this Vacation Package
all pricing subject to availability at time of booking. Flights are provided by Air Tahiti and will be booked with the cruise booking from Los Angeles.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.