Tahiti, Society Islands and Tuamotus
3 Night Tahiti Intercontinental – Superior Lagoon View Room with a full day Tiger Shark Dive
10 Night Paul Gauguin Cruise – Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora, Rangiroa, Fakarava, Taha’a, Moorea
Combine your love for diving with the luxury and convenience of cruising on Paul Gauguin cruises where you head off on your dive trips from the sports platform on the back of the ship. But before setting off on this 10 night cruise enjoy 3 nights on Tahiti and an incredible day diving with the Tiger Sharks.
This package gives you the opportunity to dive 7 different islands including the most famous dive sites on Rangiroa and the UNESCO protected Lagoon of Fakarava.
Diving on this package you are highly likely to experience diving with tiger sharks, lemon sharks, black-tipped reef sharks, large moray eels, sea turtles, barracuda, manta rays, dolphins, turtles and an incredible variety of coral and fascinating fish.
- Flights with Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles/Papeete/Los Angeles
- VIP Welcome Lei and fresh flower Lei
- Private transfer upon arrival
- 3 Nights Intercontinental Tahiti Resort – Superior Lagoon View Room
- Breakfast included daily
- Full day Dive trip – Dive with the Tiger Sharks
PAUL GAUGUIN 10 NIGHT SOCIETY AND TUAMOTU ISLAND CRUISE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- International Flights – Los Angeles/Papeete/Los Angeles
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals in a choice of three venues, including 24-hour room service
- Beverages, including beer and select wines and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- A day at our private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to our private beach in Bora Bora
- Select watersports and use of snorkel gear
- Package customization and excursion planning with Tahiti Expert – Carl
- Onboard diving starts at $109 USD per dive for a single tank dive, $120 USD for a single tank Night Dive and $215 USD for a two-tank day dive
Rates above are for the lead in Category F port hole cabin. For your best experience inquire about upgrading to a balcony cabin.
Personal planning and package customization available with Tahiti Expert Carl Henderson.
** Exclusive Destination Guide and Travel Tips provided with final documents**
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are per person based on double including all taxes except a local tax of about $2 CAD per person, per night paid locally to your hotel in Tahiti. All packages may be customized and modified to suit travelers desires. Upgrade cabins and rooms are also available. Lower pricing may be available with flights via San Francisco and can be confirmed at the time of quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.