MARQUESAS, TUAMOTUS & SOCIETY ISLANDS
Papeete to Papeete – 15 Days
Special Solo Traveler Rates
- Stroll the pristine beaches of the remote island of Fakarava, a sanctuary for rare birds, plants, and crustaceans—and a paradise for nature lovers
- Step back in history on the island of Hiva Oa, the burial place of artist Paul Gauguin and home of the largest stone sculptures in the Marquesas, considered to be linked to the famous tikis of Easter Island
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar
- In Bora Bora, spend time at our exclusive beach, enjoying snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, volleyball, and stunning views of Mount Otemanu
- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti including all transfers and dayrooms
- Accommodations for 14 nights aboard the 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer and spirits
- Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding, and the use of snorkel equipment throughout your cruise.
- Canadian Residents 10% discount
- And more!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Spa treatments
- Shore excursions
- Port charges of $280 USD per person
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
Fares start at $6,650 USD per person based on double occupancy in a lead-in oceanview cabin on December 3 – 17, 2022. Please contact Dani for cabin upgrades, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.