Raiatea · Bora Bora · Tahaa · Huahine
Welcome aboard your 6 or 12 guest catamaran! Sail for 7 nights onboard a Lagoon 620 catamaran from Raiatea to the islands of Bora Bora, Tahaa, and Huahine. Enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets in secluded and secure bays. Experience snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking in the tropical, turquoise waters of French Polynesia.
- Tahitian Barbeque lunch on a private motu
- See the sacred Blue Eyed Eels
- Shark and Ray Snorkeling Encounter in Bora Bora
- Visit a black pearl farm
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Arrival meet and greet at the Papeete airport with flower lei
- All transfers between airports, piers, and the catamaran
- All Inter-island flights
- 7 nights onboard a Lagoon 620 Privatized catamaran (for 6 or 12 guests)
- Crew ( 1 Skipper and 1 Hostess/Cook)
- Accommodation in an air conditioned cabin (A/C on from 8am to 10pm)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily including coffee, tea, and juices at breakfast
- Kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling equipment
- Local, civil liability insurance
- 2 sets of linens, beach and bath towels per week
WHAT’S not INCLUDED?
- Meals not outlined in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Optional Shore excursions in Bora Bora, Tahaa, and Huahine (180 Euros per person paid locally). This is highly recommended for an outstanding experience.
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
- Port charges of 150 Euros per person to be paid locally
- Toiletries onboard the catamaran
- Internet or wifi
Fares start at $3,599 CAD* per person based on double occupancy on low season sailings between November 2021 and April 2022 excluding holidays and blackout dates. Please contact Dani for more information, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.