TAHITI AND THE TUAMOTUS
CRUISE + AIR + HOTEL PACKAGE
Papeete to Papeete – 12 Days
After boarding the Wind Spirit, you’ll set a leisurely course for the lush Tuamotu and Society Islands, snorkeling amid brightly colored fish and harmless black-tipped sharks in Fakarava’s Blue Lagoon, floating in a glass-bottom boat above vibrant parrot fish and turquoise Napoleon fish off the coast of Rangiroa, and mastering the art of drift snorkeling among coral and swirling currents near Tahaa. Inhale heady aromatic fragrances of a vanilla drying stall on Huahine. Explore pearl farms on Raiatea and harvest your own Bora Bora black pearl prior to fruity rum cocktails with Chevreffes – shrimp cooked in vanilla-infused coconut milk – and other extraordinary South Pacific cuisine during memorable overnight stayes in Raiatea and Bora Bora.
- Exclusive Signature Beach Barbeque on Motu Mahaea accessible to Windstar guests only
- Complimentary use of the Watersports Platform
- Explore the rich ecosystem of Fakarava, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve known for some of the best diving in the South Pacific
- Snorkel or dive in Rangiroa’s huge lagoon filled with colorful fish and beautiful coral
- Snorkel in Raiatea to select and harvest your own black pearl
- Experience 5 star service onboard Windstar’s 148-guest boutique sailing ship
- Roundtrip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete with breakfast and Wi-Fi
- 11 nights onboard the Wind Spirit
- All meals in all venues at all times onboard the ship
- All non-alcoholic beverages including specialty coffees and soda
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- $100 shipboard credit per person
- Unlimited use of the water sports platform (paddle boards, kayaking, snorkeling equipment, water skiing, wake boarding)
- All onboard entertainment
- 24 hour room service menu
- Oceanview cabin
- Destination Discovery Event in Bora Bora
- 2 private islets (motus) for Windstar guests (one in Taha’a and the other in Bora Bora)
- Barbeque under the stars onboard the ship
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- 1 day room post-cruise at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete available to you from 1 p.m. until your transfer to the airport with full use of the hotel grounds including the pool, beach, loungers, spa, restaurants and shower/changing rooms
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and ship
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- Shore excursions
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
- Tipping and gratuities (gratuity package can be purchased in advance with the cruise fare)
- $3 local hotel tax per night
- Port taxes of $124 USD
Fares start at $3899* USD per person based on double occupancy on select 2020 sailings in a lead-in oceanview cabin. Prices subject to change without advance notice.
Please contact Dani for cabin upgrades, solo traveler rates, or alternative dates.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.