12 Night – This is Tahiti – For the Independent Explorer
An off the beaten track adventure, this package is for those that love to explore the islands and culture independently. Enjoy spending time driving Tahiti and Moorea on your own to see the beaches, waterfalls and local Snacks, roadside stands and so much more. Then fly off to the remote island of Tikehau in the Tuamotu Chain. Throughout your trip stay at boutique lodges and family run pensions for an independent, cultural vacation never to be forgotten.
– Flights with Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles/Papeete/Los Angeles
– Welcome Lei
– 3 Nights Vanira Lodge – Terrasse Haari Bungalow
– Compact Automatic Car Rental with Digi Guide – 4 days
– 4 Nights Moorea Green Lodge – Air-Conditioned Garden Bungalow Room with continental breakfast daily
– Compact Automatic Car Rental with Digi Guide – 5 days
– Half Day Moorea Nature and Culture Tour
– 5 Nights Ninamu Private Island Resort – Bungalow with 3 meals daily, snacks, activities and excursions
– All interisland flights/ferry and transfers included
– Personal planning and package customization available with Tahiti Expert Carl Henderson
– Exclusive Destination Guide and Travel Tips provided with final printed documents
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are per person based on double including all taxes except a local tax of about $2 CAD per person, per night paid locally to your hotel. Air prices are based on lowest class of service availability on Air Tahiti Nui which may not be available at the time of booking in which case an additional charge will apply. Surcharges may apply for peak season travel. Valid for Sales: Until Dec. 31/18 Valid for Travel: Jan 05, 2018 Mar 31 2018. Packages outside these travel dates available for a small high season premium. All packages may be customized and modified to suit traveler’s desires.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.