The 118 islands and atolls (ring-shaped coral reefs) of French Polynesia shimmer like a string of prized Tahitian pearls. Tahiti and the Society Islands have inspired generations of artists and writers seeking to capture their magical allure. Among countless others, Herman Melville, James A. Michener, Henri Matisse—and of course Paul Gauguin himself—were transfixed by these islands. You will be, too. Set sail on the award winning luxury all inclusive cruise line – The Paul Gauguin and enjoy exploring the most beautiful islands in the world.
Itinerary – July 23rd – 30th 2022 (7 Nights)
Tahiti – Huahine – Taha’a – Bora Bora – Moorea
Category F – Porthole Cabin – $4930 USD per person
Category D – Balcony Cabin – $6330 USD
Cateogry B – Verandah Suite with Butler Service – $7830 USD
Category GS – Grand Suite with Butler Service – $11720 USD
*Includes government fees and taxes *Additional cabin categories also available
- Flights with Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles/Papeete/Los Angeles
- Welcome Fresh Flower Lei
- $100 USD on board ship credit per person
- Roundtrip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora where you can enjoy volleyball and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
- Personal planning and package customization available with Tahiti Expert Carl Henderson
Exclusive Destination Guide
All guests of Tahiti by Carl will receive an exclusive destination guide customized for your vacation. This is written by Carl based on his years of experience travelling to French Polynesia.
Book this Vacation Package
Additional savings may be available for any past passengers of Paul Gauguin Cruise Lines.
Booking rate will be in US dollars. Rates in Canadian dollars and Euros are estimated for ease of conversion and based on the US dollar pricing. The exact charge in CAD dollars or Euro may vary depending on the exact rate of exchange your credit card provides.
Fare are per person, based on double occupancy and a Canadian resident promotion. Please inquire for any single or triple occupancy cabin options or any other nationalities.
Additional cabin categories are available – please inquire.
Port, security, and handling charges are INCLUDED in the pricing.
Ship’s registry: Bahamas.
*** It is recommended we discuss optional pre and post cruise stays to the program mentioned above to have a more complete Tahitian experience. ***
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.