TAHITI & SOCIETY ISLANDS
Papeete to Papeete – 8 Days
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at the beautiful mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons and sample the fresh, local cuisine
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar
- In Bora Bora, spend time at our exclusive beach, enjoying snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, volleyball, and stunning views of Mount Otemanu
- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti including all transfers and dayrooms
- Accommodations for 7 nights aboard the 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer and spirits
- Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding, and the use of snorkel equipment throughout your cruise.
- Canadian Residents 10% discount
- And more!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Spa treatments
- Shore excursions
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
- $3 local hotel tax per night
- Port taxes of $305 USD per person
Fares start at $3,440 USD plus tax per person, based on single or double occupancy, in a lead-in oceanview cabin on the January 29 – February 5, 2022 sailing.
HUGE SAVINGS FOR SOLO TRAVELERS! The single supplement is waived therefore, the rates for solo travelers also start at $3,440 plus tax! Space is limited. Please contact Dani for cabin upgrades or alternative dates.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.