The word “Maitai” means, “all goes well” in Tahitian. Rangiroa, Huahine and Bora Bora represent what Polynesia has to offer its visitors, and the Maitai hotels make the perfect base for discovery and exploration.
- Round trip air from Calgary to Tahiti.
- Fast Track airport welcome service.
- Inter island transportation between islands.
- 1 night at Hotel Intercontinental Tahiti Resort and Spa in a Standard Room.
- 3 nights at Le Maitai Rangiroa in a Lagoon Bungalow.
- 3 nights at Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Premium Lake Bungalow.
- 3 nights at Hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in an Overwater Bungalow.
- American Breakfast daily on all islands.
- Daily Half Board in Rangiroa, Huahine and Bora Bora.
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax pay at hotels.
- all round-trip transfers from airport to hotels.
- Business Lounge access in Papeete before the return flight.
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.