Travel to Pitcairn Island and explore the remote Gambier Islands of French Polynesia. Visit Pitcairn Island, the last British overseas territory in the South Pacific. Pitcairn Island is a remote island of 50 residents, many of which are 7th and 8th generation descendants from the Mutineers of the HMS Bounty. Explore the small volcanic island that was first settled in 1789 after Christian mutinied against the bounty’s captain, William Bligh. Artifacts from the ship that was sunk offshore to hide from the British, can still be seen around the town. This is the only cruise opportunity that will allow you to not only spend a few nights in the Gambier Islands, but the only opportunity to spend 4 or 11 days on Pitcairn Island.
Gambier & Pitcairn Island Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare from Vancouver to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Flower Lei Greeting on Arrival in Tahiti
- Roundtrip flights from Tahiti to the Gambier Islands
- 3 nights in a Gambier Island Guesthouse Bungalow
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in the Gambier Islands
- Roundtrip Freighter Passage with a cabin from the Gambier Islands to Pitcairn Island
- 4 nights onboard the freighter with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Roundtrip Pitcairn Island Ship to Guesthouse Transfers
- 3 nights accommodation on Pitcairn Island
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner while on Pitcairn Island
- Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in per person and in CAD based on double occupancy. Rates include room taxes, VAT, airline taxes and fuel surcharges. Rates are to availability at time of booking and are subject to currency exchange fluctuations and subject to change without notice. Minimal local city taxes for hotel nights may be additional. Cruise Departure Dates from the Gambier Islands to Pitcairn April 2021 - Dec 2021
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.