TAHITI & PEARLS OF FRENCH POLYNESIA
Papeete to Papeete – 10 Days
- Enjoy sailing on the Panorama II – a 49 passenger yacht with 25 oceanview cabins – and feel like you are sailing on your own yacht into remote bays in the Islands of Tahiti
- See the spectacular vistas from Belvedere Lookout Point in Moorea, the sacred blue-eyed eels in Huahine, and the vanilla plantation in Tahaa
- Spend 2 days in Bora Bora, one of the most photographed islands in the world!
- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti
- All transfers between the airport, accommodations, and the pier
- 1 Pre-Cruise night at the Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an Oceanview Room, including breakfast
- Accommodations for 7 nights aboard the Panorama II
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages onboard the ship
- A watersports platform featuring complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding, and the use of snorkel equipment throughout your cruise
- 1 Post-Cruise night at the Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an Oceanview Room, including breakfast
- Port Taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Shore excursions
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Travel Insurance – Cancel for Any Reason available. Ask for a quote as prices vary due to age, trip duration, & package cost.
- $3 local hotel tax per night
Fares start at $5,185 CAD* per person, based on double occupancy, in a lead-in oceanview cabin in low season.
Do you have a small group of 49 passengers or less? For an exceptional getaway, consider chartering the whole ship for your private use.
*From time to time, Air Tahiti Nui offers seat sales which may reduce the package price.
Please contact Dani for cabin upgrades or special rates families, groups, and solo travelers.
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.